Sunday, September 26, 2010

Here Come The Weekdays


I didn't go on one run this weekend.

On Fridays, I work from about noon to about 9 PM. The before work run fell apart because I wanted to get as much sleep as possible. I'm too burnt out after work to even contemplate doing anything physical so I scratched that day.

I went to Notre Dame on Saturday. My girlfriend's dad got football tickets on short notice and I was invited to go. I love going to Notre Dame games so I couldn't pass it up. But unfortunately, it's a full day affair. I left my house at 7:00 AM and returned at about 10:30 PM. Besides a halftime bathroom break at the stadium, I did not run this day.

I am currently going to school full-time at the local community college. So I hit the books all day today. I could've slipped a run in but because of my academic neuroticism and laziness, I opted to play NCAA Football on the 360 during study breaks instead of going for a run.

I'm slacking on the running front. Gotta get after it this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment